Happy Sunday, friends. It’s been a big week and I’m happy to enjoy a little down time and a few quiet moments. My weekend was filled with a leisurely afternoon in Union Square, prepping for a workshop this week, and tasty breakfasts… though not quite as gorgeous as the delicious waffle cake above…(seriously, could you imagine? Brilliant!) Friday was girls night though; my friends and I hit up a Korean restaurant that had a stunning view of NYC. You can see a picture of the city’s bright twinkling lights on Instagram. One of my girlfriends just got engaged, another a new job, and another is due with her first any day…she deserves major props for coming out for a late dinner and wearing sassy heels! We had plenty of happy events to toast to… one being that my Brunch for Your Sweeties article ran on Huffington Post Wednesday! It kicked off my Valentine’s on a good note so thank you for all of the lovely notes I’ve received about the feature as well as another article that I’ll tell you more about tomorrow. How was your weekend?
A few fun things around the web:
- Meyers Styles on Huffington Post was a highlight of the week: How To Host Brunch for Your Sweeties.
- I’ve been working on a new column with bombom Jewelry and the first article is up! I’ll be talking about fashion and styling so if you have tips, please share below as I’d love to hear them!
- Loading up on inspiration for an Oscar party D & I are throwing next Sunday.
- NYC Fashion Week is over so if you weren’t there, there are plenty of unbelievable photos from each show.
- I’m counting down for Tuesday’s workshop! If you’ve ever attended with Bri or Angela, I’d love to hear about it. And, I’ll be sharing photos from the class on my Facebook page this week.