Aren’t you glad it’s the weekend? I’m really looking forward to two relaxing days of strolling through the West Village, diving into a new photography book (any other fellow photography nerds?), and heading to Brooklyn tomorrow for a yoga class with my girlfriends. Above all though, I’m mostly excited for D to get home! He’s been traveling with the ABC team since Sunday, which means living on little sleep and producing for World News Tonight and Good Morning America. Honestly, I don’t know how they all do it! I would be…well, let’s say not so pleasant if I got less than five hours of sleep every night for a week straight. When he gets home we’re hitting up a local spot for lunch, but I have a feeling that sleeping in is on the top of his priority list tomorrow. On the opposite end of sleeping in, this shot above was taken in Cape Cod over the summer. My dad and I got up extremely early one warm and lovely morning to capture the sunrise and it was one of my favorite memories of the trip. Although NYC is far from flip-flop weather… I’m already counting down. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
A few links from around the web that I hope provide you some inspiration this weekend:
- Did you guys see that SMP Living launched? This feature is making me want to go back to Paris soon.
- St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner! My mom’s maiden name is “Murphy” afterall so I plan to toast to my heritage by making this Irish Soda Bread.
- I love Amy’s chic St. Patty’s Day inspiration.
- Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter baby shower? I think not.
- Adored Note to Self’s post on branding and discovery for businesses.
- Erin’s Beginner Blooms post is a must-read.